Metro: Beyond

OMW!!

Richie glared at the woman but moved to go check on Seth.

Charlotte moved to get up as Asche lowered her weapon and snuck around her to give the small girl the blanket because she was shivering and looked like she was crying. "It's okay," she said looking to the glaring Asche as she watched Charlotte go into dangerous territory. "Sit down," she muttered to the girl sitting with her and rubbing her arm to warm her up. "You'll like Oberon," she said to her and glancing to the other three.

"Do you need some water?" she asked the girl but looked up to Richie. He nodded. "Sit tight," she said as she moved to go get it.

@Dragon

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asche moved off to lean against the wall nearby, keeping an eye on Charlotte without intervening. 

In the mean time Seth was trying to ward off Richie and Alice, "I'm fine," he muttered tiredly, "you need to get yourself cleaned up first anyway Ally." 

@Morrigan

Alice frowned at him. "I'm more fine then you. You're as pale as a ghost," she said to him.

Derek smirked. "I had a sister that we called Ally," he said just in general hearing the woman's name.

Alice glanced over to them. "Sorry for your loss," she said to them.

@Dragon

Seth glanced briefly at the stranger, gaze soon moving back to Alice, "It's just a little blood loss," he joked, "nothin' like that ever killed a man." 

@Morrigan

He grimaced and lifted his good hand, fumbling to get it opened up. Once it was he leaned forward enough to shrug it off, groaning as his injured shoulder grated in the joint.

@Morrigan

Alice helped him shrug off the vest so she could better see the injury. "I'm going to stitch this up okay?" she said. "And I'm not a seamstress but I love scars," she said looking up to him with a smile.

@Dragon

"The cuts aren't so bad," he murmured, settling his head back, "its my ribs that hurt... must have cracked one," Seth shifted a bit and then stilled with a frustrated sigh. 

@Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. "You'll be fine," she said with a smile as she started to sew up the hole in his side trying to be fast but careful.

Damian nudged Asche's foot. "You okay?" he asked. He was also watching the other four people.

@Dragon