Metro: Beyond

OMW!!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was Violet but he wasn't as suspicious as Asche was. "Yeah, maybe from the Reich," he shrugged as he got up and moved to sit next to his brother.

Charlotte was still working with Tonka to calm her down and warm her up.

"So what are your names?" she asked. "I'm Charlotte. I'm horribly British," she said to them.

"I'm Alice," she said to the other woman. "Horribly British too," she said with a smile. "This is Sergei," she indicated to Richie, "Aleks," she indicated to Seth that she was patching up, "and..."

"Tatiana," Tonka said as she took in a sobbing cry.

"Well that's Damian and Derek," she said, figuring that with how Asche looked she'd introduce herself, or not.

"Those were my brother's names," Alice said shaking her head. "I called them the Tweedles," she smiled and rolled her eyes as she finished up with Seth.

Damian and Derek glanced at one another.

@Dragon

Asche remained silent, but no one was paying her much mind now anyway. She got herself comfortable, figuring that it didn't matter what the strangers' intentions were so long as the storm was this bad. And really, the Reich and the Order had no official animosity. 

She just didn't like their politics. 

"Are you done stabbing me yet?" Seth opened his eyes to look up at Alice when he felt the break in her motions. 

@Morrigan

"I'll get right on it," he gave her a smile, reaching to take up the tattered remnants of the shirt he'd been wearing. Seth shook the dust off and pressed the fabric against his side, "You still crying little sister?" he asked, a light humor in his tone. So far Tonka's first time to the surface had been traumatizing - more so than usual. 

@Morrigan

"No," she said albeit was a half truth. She wanted to go where she recognized home but that was back to the Reich and that wasn't happening, she knew that. "Later can you tell me about mom and dad again?"

@Dragon

Tonka rubbed her face and nodded as she moved to lean on the woman that was warming her up and closed her eyes with a small sniffle.

Alice snuggled into Seth pulling the only blanket they had between them over them. Richie did something similar, staying close to Tonka.

"You said your brother's names were Damian and Derek?"

"Yeah. The Tweedles. Derek was my favorite."

"What's your surname?"

Alice looked to Seth to figure out if she should share that.

@Dragon

He licked his lips as the man finished, looking down to Alice. Seth shrugged his shoulders and leaned to nudge against her to indicate she could answer however she chose. 

@Morrigan