Metro: Beyond

Brothers 2

The silence would continue to stretch as the storm raged outside. Rather than seeming to wear down it only seemed to ramp up. Occasionally the walls would shiver around them as the wind howled or thunder clapped. 

Suddenly there was a blinding flash from outside that filled the room, accompanied by a deafening crack. 

@Morrigan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd been content to let the tense silence hang, but Seth looked up sharply when asked the question. He knew damn well Richie hadn't visited Tonka to find that out. 

"Why don't you just cut the crap," he snapped, glaring at his brother, "you don't give a fuck so quit trying to act like you do."

@Morrigan

"You care so fucking much you couldn't be assed to visit her to find out," he growled, "didn't even turn up to see if we were alive after Oberon fell. Not sure if that's better or worse than me having to tell you  twice we lost our child," Seth glared at his brother as the resentment he'd been repressing began to boil over. 

@Morrigan

"You made it pretty fucking clear in Oberon that I was either a part of your new family or I wasn't. I told you that I didn't like it and you ignored me. The one fucking time I needed you to listen to me instead of soldiering on."

@Dragon

"You didn't even entertain the fact that we should leave. You didn't plan on it. The only fucking reason you're even here is because Oberon fell. You were happy sucking up to the mom and dad... who weren't there for us."

@Dragon

"I took off because I couldn't sit there and watch as you and Tonka sat there and acted like everything was fucking okay when it wasn't. Those fucks don't deserve to get to know us, to get to know Tonka. They abandoned us and we had to grow up in the Reich just to survive. Just to protect our sister from those scumbags."

@Dragon

"Go fuck yourself Seth and your little high horse. You get everything you want but the moment I want something different for myself I'm the fucking bad guy."

@Dragon