Metro: Beyond

Good to meet you

Richie was beat to hell and as things calmed he got settled in the corner that Kae and he had chosen to sit down in his injuries slowly swelled and became more prominent, the bruising apparent.

He eventually settled his head onto his pack, sitting behind Kae as he fell asleep to start the healing process that was bound to take weeks though none of them knew what they had in store for them.

Eventually Tonka would get a reprieve from the children as Violet took over, though it was hours after they had left and long after Violet had went through the train to check on the passengers that should and shouldn't be there.

That's when she would see her brother. "Richie? Are you okay?" she said stepping in recognizing her brother despite his swollen appearance.

@Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kae cleaned Richie up as best she could with their limited supplies. She stayed close once he fell asleep, keeping watch on both him and their belongings. 

When the girl appeared Kae looked up, "He's okay," she assured, "just needs to sleep it off." 

@Morrigan

"I'm Kaella," she introduced herself, "like I said, I'm Seryozha's fiancée," Kae used the affectionate form of his allies - mostly because it flowed off her tongue easier than his American name, "I'd appreciate if you didn't wake him. First time he's really slept in going on four days now." 

@Morrigan