Metro: Beyond

Settling in?

Damian Gregory

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian noticed the roll of her shoulders and let it drop as he was venturing for even a possible speculation about it because he just thought it was interesting to put a Spartan's life at risk for a repair person, especially after recent events that thinned their numbers. As they reached where the smell of mixed types of food wafted through the air. He steered toward a particular booth with a soup. He told them he wanted 2 and moved to hand her one. "Pork broth and potatoes mostly," he advised. "Mushrooms too."

@Dragon

Had it been another ranger Asche would have talked more. But even though it seemed a fairly innocuous subject she was glad Damian took the hint. 

"It smells good," Asche looked down at the bowl he handed her, giving the spoon a swirl in it to see the contents, "nice to finally be having something hot for a change." 

@Morrigan

"Officially? Only a few months now," Asche shrugged, "spent two years in training. I was with the Kshatriya before that," she answered, referring to the general term for Polis' armed forces. 

@Morrigan

That explained why she was so worried about her superior officer, Damian thought to himself. "With how good you are I would have figured it would have been longer," he admitted to her.

@Dragon

Asche shook her head once, "It's difficult to get accepted into the program... used to be anyway," she tacked on with a bit of a bitter edge. Since the battle of D6, requirements had been scaled back some, "As it is I'm already one of the youngest to make it through." 

@Morrigan

"It's hard to tell from all the rumors but I think a few factions coveted something and for the first time it came to terms in an extremely explosive way. Other than that assumption, or even with it. It's all assumption.

@Dragon