Metro: Beyond

Bad Side of Good

After Richie departed, Seth had lingered at the bar counter a while. It was as he lit the last of the three lose cigarettes he'd purchased that he paid up and rose to leave. He didn't have anything else to do, so he took his time on the trek back to their quarters, nursing the stick down to the last tarry clump. 

He flicked it aside just before reaching the door. What enthusiasm he'd felt earlier had bled out as Seth slunk into his and Alice's small room, pausing just inside the door to kick off his boots. 

@Morrigan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not good," he sighed, setting his boots out of the way before coming to join Alice in bed, careful not to jostle her much as he climbed around her. 

@Morrigan

"Dulled the pain good but I can already tell I'll be making up for it in a few hours," he muttered, nudging against the back of her neck. 

@Morrigan

He smiled against her neck, "I'm looking forward to then too," he muttered. It had been a long time since they'd been intimate. Not even a chance to reconnect after she saved them in Kievskaya, "I've missed feeling your teeth "

@Morrigan

"I've missed biting you," she muttered to him. "The feel of your lips. The feel of your skin against mine," her face hurt but imagining it just made her hot. She loved the way he made her feel, missed it. "I missed you more than you can imagine while you were gone. Especially since I didn't think I'd ever see you again."

@Dragon

"I missed you too,," he answered quietly, running his hand down over her arm and settling over hers, tracing his fingertips over her skin, "wish I'd fought with you a little more before I let you send me away."

@Morrigan

"You probably should have. Might have come to my senses," the said as she closed her eyes to feel his fingers on her skin. "Doesn't matter now, you have me now and forever. Unless you cheat on me. I'll end forever pretty quickly after that," she joked with him. "But really you are my home now."

@Dragon