Metro: Beyond

Blood Red

"Not surprised. They were always protective of you," he smiled, "and Seth was toward you both. He got me into trouble for it a few times," Red chuckled, "I remember taking them to the park once... You'd just been born and I was trying to get them out of Vi's hair for a while. So they'd have been around six and three or something like that. This older kid was fucking with Richie and being a little shit. Seth decked the kid in the mouth, turned around to check on Richie and then once he was convinced he was alright Seth shoved him on his ass and went back to what he'd been doing," Red shook his head, "kid's mother was so pissed off, demanding I do something about it and it was all I could do not to completely crack up laughing." 

@Morrigan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonka closed her eyes for a moment as she imagined it. "Yeah they don't fight as much anymore. At least not around me but they are definitely very close. Always fight for each other. I still don't know why Richie is mad at you."

@Dragon

Tonka shrugged. "I think he's excited. He remembers you guys the best," she said wish a said smile. "I don't remember much at all," she admitted. "Seth said I stopped asking for mom after like eight months."

@Dragon

"I got to spend a lot of time with you. More than the boys at that age. Violet;s work at the embassy kept her working long hours, a lot of the time. So I'd keep you with me. Most days you came into the office with me instead of going to the day care."

@Morrigan

"Nothing important," Red shrugged, "but I did once catch you using a pocket knife you swiped to take apart a clock. I was kind of impressed after the initial panic. Your mother doesn't know about that, by the way." 

@Morrigan