Metro: Beyond

Surface Sickness

Alice Gregory

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"For fuck's sake," Seth huffed, rubbing the bridge of his nose and then sighing, "take me to him."

Fortunately he was still oblivious to the attack that had brought Tonka in as well. It would have made the confrontation about to ensue that much worse.

@Morrigan

Violet took in a breath as she looked to Damian before he left with Seth. She sighed, not knowing what was happening but knowing Richie didn't even want to see her. In the moment it broke her heart but she held in the hurt for later, for when she was in quarters either by herself or with Red. Just hearing the shouting was enough to  shatter her heart all over again.

She looked to Seth when he came back in. "Do you want me to send Damian or Derek to watch him? Make sure he doesn't leave?"

@Dragon

Seth was visibly frustrated when he returned to the room, "I don't know," he sighed, "Maybe. Looks like he tripped on the tracks and slammed the side of his head on one of the rails or some shit. He doesn't need to be trying to go out there... But I'm pretty sure he's about to pass out."

@Morrigan

Violet chewed on the inside the inside of her lower lip. "You're probably right," she agreed. "Eat my sweet boy. I'll bring you something in the morning okay?" she said getting the hint that it might be time to go.

@Dragon

"I'd understand if he never did," she said trying to keep the sadness from her voice unsuccessfully. She gave Seth a hug. "Take care of your family better than I did."

@Dragon

Seth tightened his arms around her one more time before pulling back, "I'll see you in the morning. Can you check on Tonka for me when you have a minute? She's probably wondering where the hell we are."

@Morrigan

Violet nodded. "She's fine," she said to him. "She's hanging out with your father," she said trying to keep things vague as Red requested. "They are playing cards. I will check in on them before I go to bed though," she affirmed.

@Dragon

"Oh... Well that's good to hear," Seth managed a partial smile at the news At least one of them seemed to be adjusting, "Good night mom. Thanks for coming by." 

@Morrigan

"I'll see you in the morning," she agreed as she left to go visit her husband and Tonka a final time before she excused herself to go to bed feeling a little like the outsider in her own family.