Metro: Beyond

Critical Errands

Asche Malakov

It was fairly early in the morning when Asche meandered into the bay where Charlotte was already up and working on the generator. She'd wasted as much time as she could after waking up, taking her time in the showers and wandering through the market to find something to eat... and now she'd run out of ways to distract herself. So she was back to watching Charlotte as if there was really any kind of need to. 

"So how much longer do you think this job is going to last?" Asche yawned from where she was lounging against the wall. 

@Morrigan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte glanced over at the other woman. She didn't sleep much without Dagonet so she had been up for hours already. "I do not know but probably just a few more days as long as I don't run out of parts," she said. "No longer than a week," she added as she dropped her wrench and tilted her head back in annoyance.

"Why? You going to take my advice?"

@Dragon

Asche wrinkled her nose briefly. She hoped it didn't take a whole week, especially after just getting there had taken about two days. Of course, that had been mostly due to the storm. 

"Advice about what?" she asked, despite it being obvious that Chuck was referring to their conversation from the day before, regarding the handsome security guard. 

@Morrigan

Charlotte glanced at Asche but only grabbed the dropped wrench and continued to work. With a sigh. "Go home then Asche. I can handle myself and you can tell Dagonet when you get there that if he's so worried to get his cute ass over here."

@Dragon

Charlotte looked over her shoulder to the woman. "I didn't even think you needed to come. I don't need a babysitter so why don't you go do something else. I don't think I can handle your clicking and fidgeting again today. Especially if you want to get out of this station any time soon."

@Dragon

Asche rolled her eyes. She found this all equally as frustrating, "If you say so," she murmured, shifting to get to her feet, "send someone to find me if you need anything," she said as she grabbed her gear. It seemed doubtful that would happen, though. 

She shouldered her pack and meandered for the exit, stepping into the narrow hall that wound back to the larger part of the station. There wasn't a whole lot to do in the way of entertainment this time of day. Most people were either already working or just about to. So Asche decided to make her way into the market area, first. Maybe she could find an over priced book or something to occupy a little time with. 

@Morrigan

Damian was on his way to go check to see if Charlotte or Asche needed anything so he was a little surprised to see Asche with her pack on her way out. "Everything okay?" he asked. "Is she missing parts?"

@Dragon

Asche eyed him for just a moment, thinking about what Chuck had said before. It was mostly that which made her first reaction to want to pass on the offer. Then, for some reason, she glanced back over her shoulder and then shrugged one shoulder, "Sure. Something to do at least." 

@Morrigan