Metro: Beyond

Home Celebrations

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because I do," he admitted with a casual shrug. Without her around to prod at him, he was prone to staying wrapped up in his work. He didn't intentionally skip meals so much as just forgot, or didn't have time, "Pretty sure I've just been slowly gaining weight every since we met." 

@Morrigan

"I don't know, I'll be pretty annoyed if I have to start loosening my belt," he grinned, "but otherwise I've been content." 

At least, as content as he could be when his girlfriend wasn't either in Poiis with him or safe in her home station. Dag didn't much like it when she was moving elsewhere. She was just too inclined to look for good where there probably wasn't any. 

Fortunately, for now he was oblivious about the night spent with the Reich soldiers. 

@Morrigan

"You start loosening your belt I start the baby talk up again lover. So I recommend you get to working out," she teased him as she pulled in closer to him. Charlotte wasn't getting any younger and they really didn't know if she could have kids after the amount of radiation she's had but if she could, she wanted them and Dagonet's past made that harder for him.

@Dragon

"Does that mean you want me to come live here instead of with Bumansky?" she asked. "You gonna finally let me move in," it was a constant question and poke from Charlotte but one that he never fully agreed to. He wanted her to keep her independence or something like that.

@Dragon

Dag wanted to roll his eyes - how the hell had she managed to steer them back here? This conversation went badly more often than not. Not that it ever went well, exactly.

"You get pregnant you're gonna have to," he murmured. That it would probably happen eventually was something he'd gotten around to accepting. They weren't particularly careful. But actively trying for it was more than he was ready for.

@Morrigan

“You always make that sound like an obligation instead of a future,” she huffed but didn’t pull away, there was no point in circling around to an argument. Instead she just halfway shut down as they found food and started to head back to his quarters.

@Dragon

At least this time Dag had the sense to shut up and let it go rather than attempt to defend himself. He had a decent reason for putting off a move in - namely being that he wanted to have an actual flat and not the small, sparse room where he was quartered. Besides being more comfortable, he just didn't want Chuck living in the base for a number of reasons, her own safety among them.

He just shut up until they got back and settled to eat, giving it time to settle.

@Morrigan