Metro: Beyond

Home Celebrations

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After she went to lie down, Dag sat at the table massaging the bridge of his nose. Apparently he hadn't shut up soon enough. But at least this time she wasn't already trying to leave. 

He finished eating and went to join her, sitting on the edge to kick off his boots before rolling over to her. 

@Morrigan

It wouldn't be the case unfortunately for Dagonet. When she woke up all of her thoughts went to why he didn't want to start a family with her so eventually she carefully got out of bed to see if there was something to fix to keep her distracted. She didn't like the fact that Dagonet didn't want her to be a mom and it broke her down a little more every time it came up. Now that she could really be a mom, she wasn't sure Dagonet could fix that.

@Dragon

Dag stayed asleep a while longer as he'd been up most of the previous night. Another half hour or so passed before he was roused by the sounds of her tinkering with something, "You just can't help yourself can you," he yawned as he rolled over to see what she was doing.

@Morrigan

Charlotte glanced over to him and shook her head. "No. I really can't," she admitted. "Been doing this since I was a babe," she reminded him but there was a sad look in her eyes as she averted her gaze from him and back on what she was working on.

@Dragon

"You break everything I fix. That's part of why I love you. I think you want to give me something to do," she said. Her voice was sincere but she didn't look back to him. It was a certain sign that something was wrong.

"When's the soonest you think you can get me back to Bumansky?" she asked him still not glancing over her shoulder to look at him.

@Dragon