Metro: Beyond

Home Celebrations

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're probably right," she said to him. The shop was small at least to her but she had a lot of stuff in there to keep things working. She kept the most common items on her tool belt which she carried everywhere with her but the bigger tools were back at Bumansky. Even still, she probably wouldn't be able to take everything she'd want.

"Everything is going to be alright, right Dag?" she asked him.

@Dragon

"We're in the best place for it," he smiled. Polis was clean and secure in a way no where else was. Many of the people fortunate enough to have been here from the start, or born there after, had no idea what conditions outside their station were really like. Compared to the rest of the rail system, Polis was almost old-world, "You know you'll actually get to have and see the ultra sounds here." 

@Morrigan

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've fixed that thing a few times," she said to him with a smile. "But I look forward to it for when I'm further along," she said. "We gonna find out what gender it is or keep that a secret."

@Dragon

"I don't know... it might be kind of nice to know," he answered after a moment. He'd done the wait and guess thing once before - part of him felt like there'd been enough uncertainty along the way that clearing at least a piece of it up would have been a relief. Of course, Dag didn't much care to share that line of reasoning, "What do you think?" 

@Morrigan