Metro: Beyond

Most of the city had quieted down as night approached. The market was near silently, only a handful of traders left anywhere in sight. Dagonet paid them little mind as he strode through. 

When he arrived at the bar the first dancers were already on stage. Dag eyed the woman appreciatively as he made his way toward the bar, found a seat and ordered his first drink for the night. It'd been a long week. 

@Sinful

She worked with a soft smile on her face, standing behind the bar and neatly mixing and doling out drinks. If the crowd already starting to pile in this early was any indication, it would be a fairly steady night. She swiftly slid the drink she'd been working on to the man in front of her with a quick grin before seeing one of her girls about to ask the newest gentleman what he'd like.

Kal moved farther down, gently trailing her fingers down the barmaids arm to get her attention and smiled warmly at her, the typical indication that she had it. She turned to the man with a kind smile, her voice warm even as she raised it slightly to be heard. "Welcome to Kalico's Delights. What's your poison?"

@Dragon

Edited by Sinful

She chuckled at that and made a point of looking him up and down playfully. "Oooo, big spender. You got it handsome." As she bent to retrieve some of their more palatable liquor she continued to speak, raising her voice somewhat as she disappeared from view. "Been here before?" She popped back up gracefully, quickly pouring him a shot. Again she looked him up and down, and with a 'fuck it' grin added an extra splash to it before sliding it across to him.

@Dragon

Kal chuckled at that, pouring herself a small shot and raising it to him in a small cheers gesture. "Well I can't say that surprises me overmuch. We hear that a lot." She smirked playfully before knocking the shot back and slamming the shot glass upside down on the worn bar. "Well then I'm sure you know the drill. If it takes your fancy any of the working guys and gals are available to keep you company. For a price of course. Boss doesn't much like just throwing money away." She giggled softly at that with a shrug.

@Dragon

Edited by Sinful

Kal nodded, pouring them both another generous amount before leaning on the bar, staring at the drink she held before her eyes in contemplation. "Honestly I've been here since the place opened. I was the first girl." She smile at him, a warm, genuine grin. "This place is my home now. It didn't start out that way, but that's how it ended up. What do you do for a living?"

@Dragon

Edited by Sinful

"Well damn. Might have started frequenting the place a lot sooner if I'd known that," he joked, smirking as he looked her in the eye. She was a rare kind of beauty, here in the desolate underground of Moscow. The sight of her brought back memories from a youth of debauchery, "I'm a soldier. Since even before the last war," he clarified with a half smile, "all I'm good for at this point." 

@Sinful

Kal tipped him a wink, eyes shining brightly in the gloom. "Well shit. I guess I should've put out some posters of my face." She snorted playfully at the thought. "Well you're here now. That's all that matters. But you make me wonder if I should've taken up soldiering if they're all as easy on the eyes as you" She considered him briefly as  she turned to serve one of the regulars.

@Dragon

Edited by Sinful

Dag huffed softly with amusement as he took a drag from his glass. The booze was harsh, but strong. He already felt the buzz beginning to creep in as he watched the shapely woman turn away to serve another customer. It was no wonder so many of his men frequented the place. 

@Sinful