Metro: Beyond

Kal smiled broadly at that, pushing off from the wall behind her gracefully. She moved over to the bar, grabbing two full bottles of the good hooch before walking around the bar towards him. She paused beside him, her short stature obvious next to him even though he was sitting and smiled warmly, trailing her empty hand up his arm softly to get his attention. "Come with me, Mr. Officer. You deserve a better environment then this. The Boss appreciates the Order and everything they do. Follow me." She smirked softly at him before strutting away, hips swinging maybe a little more than usual.

@Dragon

Dag initially interpreted her actions as moving on with her night, up until she was standing beside him. He eyed her as her hand traced his arm, giving an amused huff with the offer. No wonder this place was popular among the men. 

He knocked back the last finger in his glass, standing to follow just out of curiosity. 

@Morrigan

Posted (edited)

Kal led them up the stairs to a classy little parlor. The VIP room. It had its own small bar, a small stage and pole, along with several comfortable chairs and couches. "Welcome to the VIP Room, Mr. Officer." She smiled warmly at him, wandering over to the bar while another girl silently followed them into the room and took up dancing in there, quiet as a mouse. Kal leaned over the front of the bar to snatch up two glasses before strutting back to the Spartan with a quirk of her lips, indicating he could pick where to sit. "Hope you're not opposed to my company." It wasn't so much a question and was said with some playful innuendo.

@Dragon

Edited by Sinful

Posted (edited)

Kal grinned at him broadly, a light, pleased blush dusting her cheeks ever so slightly. "Well aren't you quite the flatterer." She handed him the filled glass, setting her own and the bottle down on the table beside his chair before dragging her own chair over in front of his. She drug it rather close then slumped down on it, slipping her feet out of her shoes and resting them on the arm of his chair. "Don't worry, I have clean feet, but if it bothers you I'll move them." 

@Dragon

Edited by Sinful

Kal smirked slightly at that, considering him for a moment as though doubtful. "Well so far it seems that way. You're a damn sight more pleasant than most of the men who come in if that counts. They think when they pay they don't have to be polite." She snorted softly. "But I'm used to that. Between here and Demarz being generally an unpleasant grump." She laughed softly, the latter being said mostly off-hand to herself.

@Dragon