Metro: Beyond
Sign in to follow this  
Alice Gregory

She's made of latex, not of lace....

Alice's heels clicked on the pavement. The few other girls that did what she did were proferring men even those that looked busy, scantly clad to show the goods hoping that the combination would get some horny john into their bed so they could get a few bullets to be able to feed themselves for another day. She looked over them as she moved through the crowd of newcomers to the outer platform. Her eyes landed on a few Spartans as she headed toward the market, where most people stopped off.

Unlike the other women Alice wore a little more. Her skirt was longer but it was obvious what she did. She had a shirt on but it hung down her back just enough to expose the colorful tattoos that started there and went down her back. At the moment she wasn't exactly looking for a john so much as listening to see what she could find out. Sometimes information was more valuable than sex even though sex was often easier to get paid for.

Her heels clicked on the concrete until she reached one of the many bars with vodka made from the tunnels mushrooms. She leaned in and ordered a drink to get ready for the evening before she actually went to find someone that was willing to pay her for a fun hour of her time. Time to keep her away from her tent and the eerie tunnels beyond. The collapsed tunnel made her uncomfortable.

@Dragon

Seth loosened the straps of his flak vest a little as he ambled toward the bar, ready for a break after a long day. He side eyed a nearby Hanza guard that was watching him particularly closely. Guards in the Ring Line stations were always wary and suspicious. It never took much to provoke them. But when it seemed the man wasn't going to bother him, Seth turned his focus back on his destination. 

He slid onto a bar stool beside a provocatively dressed woman, flagging the bar tender with a brief gesture, "Shot of the good stuff," he murmured when the man paused in front of him. The higher quality spirits in the metro were significantly more expensive... but he'd been paid recently, and it was also a bit of a ploy to see if he couldn't snare the attention of the woman beside him. She obviously wasn't actively working at the moment, but her attire made no mistake of what she did for a living. 

@Morrigan

Alice didn't take the bait as most women would have and started to work on getting him to buy her a drink. Instead she leaned in a little closer to the man. "You realize that its a ploy right? It's all the same "stuff" just different labels," she muttered to him her English accent covered through the native language of the land.

@Dragon

"Just trust me dorogoy. I've tried it all," she said running a hand through her hair to better expose her shoulders and neck. "I'm sure throwing your bullets around will get you a hot piece for the night though," she said giving him a smile and finishing off her drink before she started to slide out of her chair to get onto the job.

@Dragon

Alice smiled to him as she pressed in a little closer to him so she could whisper to him. "I don't think you could handle me," she said to him but didn't immediately turn away. If that was what he was after, he wasn't unattractive which always made an hour easier.

@Dragon

His smirked deepened further, "No? You don't look too harsh to me," Seth countered. He could use a little bit of release after the recent ordeals he'd faced on his way in, and those in her line of work often had valuable gossip to share if worked the right way - so even if it cost him a little, it was still a win-win as far as he was concerned. 

@Morrigan

Alice actually paused to look at him with a smirk that read mischievous. "I bet you're not good and you'll owe me a lot of bullets. I also assume you only want a few bite marks to show your friends you're fun and adventurous. Very few men make me eat my words and you're not quite a man are you?"

@Dragon