Metro: Beyond

She's made of latex, not of lace....

At that point the bar tender caught Seth's eye and shook his head ever so slightly as though in warning. But that only further stoked the burn to his pride. Effectively forgetting all about his original intent he was soon on his feet and pacing after the woman. 

@Morrigan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice knew the risk of bringing a man home so she took him to a secluded corner and as he came closer she took him by his shirt and pressed him against the wall with a kiss against his neck trying to avoid his lips as that was something she attempted to keep for her own intimacy because of past tragedies. "Tell me when to stop," she breathed against his neck as she clamped down on his neck with his teeth and started to bite down expecting him to puss out pretty quickly.

@Dragon

The sharp pressure of her teeth sinking into his skin was more than he'd admittedly expected. He'd been with women that liked to bite and sink their nails in. That had never bothered him - but none of them had ever been that intense. A hard breath hissed between his teeth from the shock, but his pride kept him from pushing her back at first. 

And as the residual pain initially started to fade he realized it felt kind of good, mixing with the pleasure of having a woman close. 

Seth dropped his hands to cup at her ass, hitching her up against him as he returned the gesture by biting into her shoulder before abruptly gripping her waist and roughly reversing their position - throwing her back against the wall and bearing in, "We're not even started," he growled. 

@Morrigan

"No," she breathed into his ear in a half moan. "I'm trying not to break you before we get started though," she said grabbing his earlobe in her teeth and tugging at it gently. "If you really want me I'll show you what I'm capable of," she said as she started to undo his pants. His hands already starting to work her up the way he would want and expect.

@Dragon

She was certainly rougher than he was accustomed to, but he found the new experience pleasing. The residual stinging from her teeth and nails blended well with the fading afterglow of pleasure as he caught his breath, "Probably leaving in the morning," he muttered, "assuming the tunnels are clear."

@Morrigan

"That mean you weren't too dissapointed?" Seth smirked, though she couldn't see it as they were positioned. 

But as was common, the release had brought a wave of clarity back. He was more focused, remembering what his intent had been before the distraction. She was still a good potential source to probe, which inclined him to consider the move... but he was also wary. He wasn't looking to wake up with his pockets empty and her nowhere to be found.

@Morrigan