Metro: Beyond

She's made of latex, not of lace....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"How do you mean?" he asked, curious. He'd heard rumors about a collapse here, and strange happenings after; but they were often vague or didn't make much sense like many of the rumors which circulated the metro.

There was some level of truth to them, though. Hanza stations were always tense when outsiders were present, but there was something different about the atmosphere here. Seth had never stayed long enough to ask questions, though. Even now he was only staying the night because the giards had the passage he needed to take blocked off for some reason.

@Morrigan

He frowned shallowly as he pulled back, starting to compose himself again, "Disappeared in what way?" he asked as he started to button his fatigues back up, "Do you mean they went in and were never seen again or something else?" 

Seth paused briefly and rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry... I've just heard rumors about this station lately. They're just all so wildly different I don't know what to think about any of it." 

@Morrigan

"Aleksander," he answered, instinctively falling back on the allias he'd been using for almost two decades now. The one that kept both himself and his remnant family safe. Allowing them to pass as Russian natives rather than exposing the truth. 

@Morrigan

Her name caused him to glance down briefly. He didn't address it initially, though, first flagging down the bar tender to ask for the promised bottle so they could retreat back to privacy. 

"Alice, eh?" he asked while the man was grabbing the goods, "Not a very Russian name. Mind if I ask where you're from originally?" 

@Morrigan