Metro: Beyond

"And you wonder why I like to punch people," Joe responded as she gave him a look glancing out the window. "Its right outside," she said to him. "Walk slow, if they see you and not me they might shoot you. Not sure it would be a big loss vulture."

@AnOriginalAccountNam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Josephine Sousa

"Be a good way out of this conversation" Misha muttered under his breath before looking back at the Ranger. "Your not gonna make this easy for me are you?" Misha said before walking forward slowly and hoping he wouldn't be shot. As he walked out into the open he could see more of the city, knowing this place he was more concerned with a demon swooping down and flying off with him rather than any of the ghosts. Regardless, he still felt like there was something...otherworldly watching him as he walked ahead of the Ranger. 

"I'm not particularly well known for my manners," she advised him as they got outside. Her eyes landed on Ilia, the smaller of the two men with her. Shorter than even she was but he had broad shoulders. Under the mask he had a baby face which earned him a lot of flak.

When she saw Novikoff come around the vehicle, sticking close to it with his gun she pulled the muzzle out of the man's back and threw it at Ilia. "I broke it again," she advised the smaller man. "Lets get the hell out of here," she said shoving Misha's shoulder closer to the vehicle. "I'm on top," she said as she headed toward the turret atop the vehicle leaving the man to Ilia so he could look at his wound.

@Dragon @AnOriginalAccountNam

(Waiting for Dragon, she plays Ilia, feel free to respond she will respond as soon as she can).

(Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for her response.)

Misha looked around at the Rangers and then spoke up for the Ranger who helped him to hear.

"I know you big bad Rangers are in charge right now, but head south-east, I'd rather head straight home to Serpukhovskaya if possible rather than your Polis." 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

@Morrigan@ Josephine Sousa

Misha noded. 

"Sounds good..." Soon Misha winced at the pain in his side then looks around at the Rangers. 

"Anyone here a medic?

Edited by AnOriginalAccountNam
Added in emails.

Ilia gave the woman a brief scowl, though it was difficult to see behind the mask. He cleared his throat, then turned his attention to the new comer, "If I can't fix it, I can at least patch you enough to get you to a real medic," he said, "tell me what happened and let's take a look," Ilia shrugged off his back and knelt in the bed, opening it to remove the extra kit he always carried for times like this - he certainly wasn't going to use his personal set. 

@AnOriginalAccountNam @Morrigan

Posted (edited)

@Morrigan @Dragon

"I was scavenging one of the apartment buildings, some watchmen were using it as their den and chased me out of it." Misha said, gesturing to the bloody bandages on his torso. 

"One of them was a bit more pissed off than the others and jumped on, cut my sides up good with his claws before I used my knife on him." Misha continued.

added in emails.

"Nasty bastards, eh?" Ilia murmured as he set the kit against the bed of the truck, "This will probably hurt," he said as he reached to loosen the soiled bandages. His expression was hidden behind the mask, but Ilia's mouth briefly thinned into a line as he began to expose the damage, "Could use some suturing, but that will have to wait. For now we'll just have to soak it with spirits and get some penicillin into you while Joe finally gets us moving," he raised his voice a bit so the woman would hear. 

@Morrigan  @AnOriginalAccountNam

Posted (edited)

@Morrigan  @Dragon

Misha grimaced at hearing the upcoming procedure.

"Can't wait..." He murmured before looking up at where Joe would be.

"What's the hold up, Ma'am?

Added in emails.

"I'm not fucking driving," she tapped the top of the vehicle. "Lets go Novikoff," she said.

"Yeah yeah puta."

"You're not allowed to say that to me you Russian dick bag," she responded to him.

"You're the one that taught it to me."

"And I still regret it," she said as the truck began to lurch forward.

@Dragon @AnOriginalAccountNam