Metro: Beyond
Sign in to follow this  
Tonka "Tatiana" Redford

Family First

"Hard to say," Seth shook his head once, leaning forward so he could get his rifle strap off and set the weapon aside, "as the crow flies it shouldn't be more than four or five kilometers, I think. How much we'll have to detour, I don't know." 

@Morrigan

"Okay," Alice said as she pulled the strap of Seth's weapon over her shoulder. "We've got to go as soon as the thing is gone," she looked to Richie.

"It's almost gone," he said. "But you're both covered in blood. We won't get far."

"We have to," Alice said too stubborn then to just lay down and die.

@Dragon

Alice huffed through her nose but nodded searching through Seth's stuff for something she could cover her face with. Richie did the same for Tonka. "Now lets go. I know you hurt but we need to."

"We can't," Richie said. "Its starting to snow and I can hear watchmen," he said.

@Dragon

It would be about fifteen minutes later that Richie would return and shake off the snow. "I found a place that doesn't have many windows that we can hole up until this passes," he advised. "Come on. Alice I'll need you to cover us. Tonka you help me help Seth," he directed as they started to head out into the snow.

@Dragon