Metro: Beyond

Generator Repairs

Morrigan

"Well, don't know exactly what you're looking for," he answered as he began to screw in the last plates, "so those are the options I know. If you want specific... Polis is gonna provide the best chance at a good life. Look there." 

Ilia didn't say it in the moment, since he didn't know here well, but from what he'd seen  he probably would have been willing to recommend her as an apprentice to the caste. 

@Morrigan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I don’t think my dad or my brother are going to let me go to Polis,” she admitted. “I was trying to go before you got called here so I could learn from Chuck but that was shot down immediately. It’s like they think I can’t handle myself.”

@Dragon

Tonka smiled. "Well I've never really been out on my own before," she admitted. "I wouldn't know the first thing about it. My brothers have always taken care of me," she said to him. "Which sounds far more stupid than I want to admit but its true. I've never had to do anything on my own. I mean I shot a gun for the first time only a few months ago."

@Dragon

Tonka smiled and shook her head. "I guess not," she shrugged. "Just seems kinda strange to think about not having them around. That sounds really immature doesn't it?"

@Dragon

"They basically raised me from three years old so I owe them a lot. Especially with how the Reich treat peep...poll," she wasn't supposed to say that but he was so cute.

@Dragon

Ilia glanced up at her briefly, but didn't appear phased, "Grew up in a Reich station then,," he remarked. That didn't stand out much to the young Ranger. He met plenty of people who'd fled Reich stations - hell, these days it seemed an almost regular occurrence, "If you lasted there, you're plenty prepared to make it in Polis."

@Morrigan